Online Application System
We are delighted to meet candidates who are seekingÂ to join our dynamic campus committed to excellence in student centered learning. Âé¶¹É«²¥ is fostering the development of individuals who are dedicated to the strategy, progress and well-being of local and global communities.Â Â
All current opportunities are available on ourÂ .
Âé¶¹É«²¥ is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Â Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the ADA in order to fully participate in the search process should contact the Human Resources office at 716.839.8325 for assistance.
Âé¶¹É«²¥ offers a World of Opportunity- to its students and employees.Â Faculty and Staff of Âé¶¹É«²¥ have access to opportunities to grow and develop themselves as professionals, while serving the students and campus community.Â
At Âé¶¹É«²¥, while we prepare out students for the important work they will go on to accomplish, we also seek to grow and develop our Faculty and Staff.Â Âé¶¹É«²¥ hosts and offers a variety of personal and professional development opportunities.Â Faculty will have multiple opportunities to learn from and work with our Center for Excellence in Teaching, and Admin and Staff employees have the opportunity to be involved in the Development Committee, technology and leadership development events and cohorts.Â Â
We are constantly seeking feedback from our team and ways to further support and innovate your career development and progression.Â Â
Âé¶¹É«²¥ is also proud to offer a rich, robust set of benefits to support the well-being and personal development and balance of our benefit-eligible employees.Â Our offering includes:
- Health insurance with an option of two plans: an HSA plan with the deductible funded by employer HSA contributions, or a copay plan.
- Dental insurance through the Guardian network.
- Vision insurance through the Guardian network, and an option between the VSP or Davis plans.
- An 8% employer contribution to the retirement savings account when employees contribute just 5%.
- Fully paid long term disability insurance, guaranteed-issue life insurance for new hires up to a volume of $150,000.
- Tuition waiver for full-time employees and their qualified dependents. Entrance in Tuition Exchange scholarship opportunities to pursue education at other institutions.
- Generous time off for administrative and staff employees.
Âé¶¹É«²¥ Western New York
Âé¶¹É«²¥'s Western New York location offers convenient access to the arts, scenic outdoor recreation and international travel to Canada. Â Learn more about our region through this brief.
For more information about our wonderful area, feel free to explore the links below.
- Ahh'Mazing Facts Âé¶¹É«²¥ BuffaloÂ (PDF)
- Buffalo's Ahh'Mazing Faces & PlacesÂ (PDF)
- Buffalo's Ahh'Mazing FoodsÂ (PDF)